Joined Woodford September 2005
1. What attracted you to your current role of Procurement Manager?
I was pushed by Directors who had confidence in me to succeed in the role.
2. What are your biggest challenges in this role?
Having to manage lots of different types of characters.
3. What does a typical day look like as Head of Procurement for Woodford?
No such thing as a typical day, every day is different which is one of the enjoyable parts of the role.
4. When not at work, what are your interests/hobbies?
I enjoy Meditation, time with friends and family.
5. How would you sum up working at Woodford in one word?