Joined Woodford February 2018
1. What attracted you to the role of Head of I.T Services?
The challenge of turning the current I.T infrastructure into the best it could be to meet the needs and demands for the business and its staff.
2. What are your biggest challenges in this role?
Ensuring that all of our live sites have an internet connection where most have very little service!
3. What does a typical day look like in your role as Head of I.T Services?
Every day is different but it always involves making sure the I.T in the background is supporting the daily requirements of our staff so they can seamlessly go about doing their work without any issues. The day can be very unpredictable as I.T can fail at any given moment.
4. When not at work, what are your interests/hobbies?
Music, fitness and modern technology, trends and gadgets!
5. How would you sum up working at Woodford in one word?