Joined Woodford September 2013
1. What attracted you to the role of Project Manager in Training?
I was given the opportunity to progress and I wanted to prove I could step up to the role.
2. What are your biggest challenges in this role?
Managing all of the different types of people in the company.
3. What does a typical day look like in your role as PM in Training at Woodford?
Early starts with lots of phone calls and problem solving. I have to manage and resolve issues that arise quickly and efficiently.
4. When not at work, what are your interests/hobbies?
Gym/ Fitness and planning holidays.
5. How would you sum up working at Woodford in one word?